Epithelial Mesothelioma cancer is a rare and affects the membrane lining in the chest cavity, heart, lungs and abdominal cavity. Epithelial Mesothelioma cancer accounts for 50-70 percent of all diagnosed Mesothelioma cases. A patient with Epithelial Mesothelioma may have a better prognosis and be more responsive to treatment in comparison to patients with other Mesothelioma cancer types. Symptoms for Epithelial Mesothelioma cancer are so generic that it is rarely detected in its early stages.
- Epithelial Mesothelioma cells have an appearance like small tube-like cell structures.
- When Epithelial cells turn into malignant cancer cells, they are called Epithelioid cells.
- The median survival time for patients diagnosed with Epithelial Mesothelioma is about 12 months.
- Epithelial Mesothelioma cells are determined by their physical characteristics, shape, structure and size.
- Symptoms of Epithelial Mesothelioma can include chronic cough, breathing difficulties, and chest pain.
- Epithelial cells are part of the epithelium, the layers of cells that cover the inner surfaces of a patient’s body.
- In Epithelial Mesothelioma the right lung is affected 60% of the time.
- In Epithelial Mesothelioma the left lung is affected 35% of the time.
- Both lungs are affected 5% of the time in Epithelial Mesothelioma cancer.
- Treatment for Epithelial Mesothelioma depends on the stage of the disease and the location rather than the specific cell type.
- A person with asbestos exposure for only 1-2 months has the potential to develop epithelial Mesothelioma during their lifetime.
- Epithelioid cells respond best to treatments that may be considered for more aggressive treatments like, Chemotherapy, Radiation and Surgery.
- When Mesothelioma Epithelial cells turn cancerous they can be classified as Epithelioid or Sarcomatoid (or “Biphasic” if both cells are present).
Epithelial cells can also be classified in one of the following subtypes of Epithelial Mesothelioma.
- Adenoid Cystic
- Diffuse – NOS
- Deciduoid Mesothelioma
- Gaucher Cell-Like
- Mucin Positive
- Poorly Differentiated
- Signet Ring
- Single File
- Small Cell
- Well Differentiated Papillary
Usually when Epithelial Malignant Mesothelioma is discovered the cancer is already in an advanced stage and treatment options are limited.
Epithelial Mesothelioma cancer has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 800.291.0963
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 800.291.0963 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, asbestosis, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Need a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 800.291.0963 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.