Cystic Mesothelioma (CM) of the peritoneum is a rare benign form of malignant Mesothelioma that develops in the abdominal cavity and surrounds the organs of the abdomen called the Peritoneum. Cystic Mesothelioma is a very extremely rare type of Mesothelioma that requires the expertise of an experienced Mesothelioma doctor to diagnose and treat.
- Cystic Mesothelioma is non-cancerous, but can be quite painful to CM patients.
- Cystic Mesothelioma is a type of Peritoneal Mesothelioma that is difficult to diagnose and affects mainly young women.
- Cystic Mesothelioma is a benign form of Mesothelioma and a patient can live a normal life expectancy.
- Cystic Mesothelioma will require some treatments and can be treated successfully with surgery.
- Surgery to remove Cystic Mesothelioma is usually an effective treatment to relieve symptoms.
- The benign cysts can cause symptoms similar to those of malignant peritoneal Mesothelioma symptoms.
- Cystic Mesothelioma is usually lined with a layer of benign mesothelial cells on the thin membrane in the Peritoneum.
- Cystic Mesothelioma creates cysts inside the abdominal cavity and can recur frequently
- Electron microscopy and Immunohistochemical are used to find Cystic Mesothelioma.
- Decompression or Partial Excision can be used to relieve any pain or symptomatic problems associated to cystic Mesothelioma.
- Cystic Mesothelioma is rare and tough to diagnose due to the complicated procedures that must be performed prior to confirming if Cystic Mesothelioma is present.
Cystic Mesothelioma has been linked to workplace asbestos exposure.
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 800.291.0963
Malignant Mesothelioma is rare form of cancer that affects lining of the lungs, abdomen, heart, and major organs in the body. Mesothelioma is a disease in which malignant cancer cells are found in the sac lining the chest (pleura) or the abdomen (peritoneum). There are about 3,000 new malignant Mesothelioma cases diagnosed each year in the U. S. If you are experiencing any Mesothelioma symptoms you should contact a doctor immediately.
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with malignant Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months.
Call TOLL FREE 800.291.0963 right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma Counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars.
It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within your states Statute of Limitations.
We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma lawsuit. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Railroad Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, Carpenters, Welders, Auto Mechanics, Veterans, Factory Workers, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, asbestosis, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
There is More Than 30 Billion Dollars Set Aside for Mesothelioma and Asbestos Victims in Asbestos Bankruptcy Trusts
Need a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an asbestos related disease, we can help you start a Mesothelioma lawsuit against asbestos companies responsible for your injuries. Our experienced nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you.
Call our Mesothelioma Toll Free Helpline at 800.291.0963 and get help today!
24 Hour Live Chat Available >>> See Chat button on right side of page.
We can usually tell within a few minutes whether we can help you, and if we can’t, maybe direct you to someone who can. We are always accessible by phone, email and online chat.
We are always available to answer your questions with a phone call and will always keep you informed. We will do everything we can to ensure that you receive the highest compensation for your injuries.
If you have a legal question about a Mesothelioma lawsuit, you don’t have to come into our office. Call us, and you’ll speak directly to a lawyer, and if a lawyer is not available, your call will be returned as quickly as possible.
Fill out our free Mesothelioma case evaluation form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will call you to immediately start processing your claim at no cost to you.