If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an Asbestos-related disease, we are here to help you file a claim.
- We maintain a free Mesothelioma helpline to help answer any questions or concerns you have about Mesothelioma legal and Medical topics.
- Call or chat with us 24/7 365 days.
- Always consult with an experienced lawyer when seeking legal advice.
- by Phone Toll FREE -800.291.0963
- by Emailsupport@legalhelpcenters.com
- or by Chat 24/7 365 days a week
Our nationwide Mesothelioma lawyers will come to you. Call our Mesothelioma Helpline Toll Free at 800.291.0963.
- Asbestos manufacturers put 20 million American workers health at risk for sake of their profits.
- Mesothelioma and other asbestos-related cancers can lay dormant in a victim for 10-40 years.
- You may be eligible for compensation with the help of an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer.
Recent Mesothelioma Verdicts
- $4.6 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union insulator that developed malignant Mesothelioma from asbestos exposure.
- $10.2 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Paper Mill worker suffering from pleural Mesothelioma.
- $8 Million Mesothelioma Award: For a man diagnosed with Mesothelioma. Noneconomic damages and $1.5 Million for loss of consortium.
- $1.2 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a 76 year old carpenter that developed malignant Mesothelioma.
- $1.1 Million Veteran Mesothelioma Settlement: For a Navy veteran machinist that developed malignant mesothelioma at age 71.
- $245,000 Asbestosis Settlement: For a Paper mill worker suffering from Asbestosis.
- $2.5 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a union pipefitter man who died from malignant Mesothelioma.
- $2.6 Million Shipyard Worker Mesothelioma Settlement: For the family of a 72-year old shipyard worker with mesothelioma who suffered second hand exposure.
- $5 Million Navy Veteran Mesothelioma Verdict: For a Navy Boilerman who developed Mesothelioma during his service.
- $1.8 Million Mesothelioma Settlement: For a carpenter that developed malignant mesothelioma at age 68.
- $7.5 Million Mesothelioma Verdict: For a woman that developed peritoneal mesothelioma from laundering her husband’s work clothes.
- Asbestos Exposure Trade List
TO GET HELP – Our Nationwide Toll Free Mesothelioma Helpline Number is 800.291.0963
Diagnosed With Mesothelioma?
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you are going to have a lot of questions about living with Mesothelioma and what legal options you have against asbestos manufacturers and asbestos companies in other states for your asbestos exposure. Mesothelioma is a seriously deadly disease. According to the American Cancer Society with the average survival time for people with Mesothelioma is 4-18 months. Call TOLL FREE Right now to talk with a live Mesothelioma counselor that can answer many of your questions and give you the peace of mind that you need.
Family Member Died From Mesothelioma?
If you have a family member that has died from Mesothelioma cancer in you should immediately consult with an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer about what compensation may be available to you from asbestos trust funds that total more than 30 billion dollars. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you file your Mesothelioma claim within the Statute of Limitations. We have seen many families lose their right to file a lawsuit because their Statute of Limitations had expired while they were grieving. We know it is a tough time to grieve the loss of a loved one, but please do not let your Statute of Limitations expire for filing your Mesothelioma claim. In most states the Statute of Limitations is 2-3 years. Some states have 6 year Statute of Limitations. If you missed your filing date you may still be eligible for funds from some of the asbestos trust funds that go back further than the Statute of Limitations.
Mesothelioma Latency Period
Mesothelioma has a long latency period of 10-50 years. Many Veterans, Shipyard Workers, Construction Workers, Power Plant Workers, Mill Workers, Steel Workers, Rail Road Workers, Pipefitters, Insulators, Electricians, and laborers are living in the early stages of a variety of asbestos related diseases. Many Mesothelioma lawyers will not accept asbestosis, asbestos lung cancer, asbestosis, pleural plaques, pleural thickening, colon cancer and esophageal cancer cases.
Need Help Choosing a Mesothelioma Lawyer?
We have been counseling Mesothelioma patients for more than 12 years on the legal and medical sides of Mesothelioma and other asbestos related cancers. A Mesothelioma case can settle in the seven figure range. Be very careful in choosing a Mesothelioma lawyer to represent you and your family. Mesothelioma is highly specialized legal field and having an experienced Mesothelioma diagnosis lawyer can make a huge difference in the amount of your settlement.
Mesothelioma cases can take 1-3 years in the busy U. S. Court system. Lawyers for Asbestos companies will try to stretch out the time to settle and some Mesothelioma patients will die during this time. At this point, it will become a Mesothelioma Wrongful Death case. Family members are allowed to seek financial compensation from negligence of asbestos manufacturers for their loss.
We Connect You With Tough Experienced Mesothelioma Lawyers That Will Fight for You!